WHO ARE WE?
We are a solid company founded in 1988, ISO 9001:2008 Certified, Corporate Member of ASNT, with more than 20 Million H/H and 30 years of experience dedicated to provide highly specialized services in the areas of: Equipment Inspection, Start-up Inspection, Maintenance Engineering and IPC Project Engineering, Plant Shutdown Planning, Non Destructive Testing ,Heat Treatment and Safety and Hygiene (SIHOA), Quality Assurance and Quality Control during maintenance and construction of New Plants.
WE ARE SECURITY
ZERO ACCIDENTS IN 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.
WE ARE QUALITY
We are ISO 9001:2008 certified, with international recognition from IDB 2013 and alliances with organizations such as ASNT.
WE ARE A LEADING COMPANY
with a tradition of Oil and Gas Inspection.
WE ARE INTEGRATED SERVICES
Engineering, Procurement, Project Planning and Execution, QA/QC and Commissioning.
WE ARE SOLIDITY
with more than 300 employees and the financial backing to undertake ambitious and complex projects.
WE ARE PRESENCE
headquartered in Punto Fijo, Venezuela, with several branches in the country and representations and affiliates in the USA and Latin America.
WE ARE SOLUTION
Based on 20 MM H/H in more than 30 years of service.
WE ARE WHAT YOU NEED US TO BE WE ARE INSPFALCA
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT POLICY
INSPECTORES FALCÓN C.A. (INSPFALCA) is a company dedicated to provide inspection services of equipment in plant shutdowns, inspection services of equipment in plants in service, inspection services of tanks, terminals and related lines, inspection services with gammagraphy and E.N.D., inspection services in progress of pipes and equipment, heat treatment services, engineering services, meeting the highest standards of the industry and other relevant stakeholders, continually striving for excellence. INSPFALCA’s senior management, aware of the importance of quality, environmental and occupational health and safety management as key factors for the company’s competitiveness, focuses our management on the following principles:
- To satisfy the requirements of our clients, applying methods and procedures defined by national and international standards and technical specifications; promoting the development of our employees’ skills and the use of a state-of-the-art technological infrastructure.
- To provide safe and healthy working conditions to prevent injuries and health deterioration by implementing processes aimed at eliminating hazards and reducing risks in our operations; promoting a culture of occupational health and safety that facilitates consultation and participation of our workers.
- Protect the environment, preventing environmental pollution and mitigating the impacts derived from our activities.
We are also committed to compliance with legal requirements and other requirements applicable to our activity, as well as to the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the integrated management system, aspiring to be a reference company in our business sector at national and international level.
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT OBJECTIVES
In INSPECTORES DE FALCÓN C.A. (INSPFALCA) we have set the following objectives:
In the Quality Area:
- To obtain customer satisfaction, meeting their requirements through a strict follow-up in the provision of our services.
- Comply with procedures, norms and standards, ensuring the implementation of actions that ensure compliance with IMS documentation and the provisions established in national and international standards, codes and specifications, regulations and applicable legal norms.
- To provide competent and technically certified personnel for the provision of services, ensuring the adoption of human talent processes to improve the level of competence of the personnel.
- Maintain the company’s technological infrastructure up to date, providing calibrated and/or adjusted equipment for the provision of services.
In the area of Occupational Health and Safety:
- To provide safe and healthy working conditions in our operations and work environments, establishing actions aimed at preventing injuries and the deterioration of our workers’ health.
- Eliminate hazards and reduce risks in our operations by developing effective and proactive mechanisms and processes to address them.
- Promote an organizational climate that reinforces the culture of safety and health at work, implementing actions that facilitate the consultation and participation of our workers.
In the Environmental Area:
- Prevent environmental pollution, identifying environmental aspects and minimizing the negative impacts they may generate in the development of our processes.
- To protect the environment, promoting the rational use of natural resources oriented to the sustainable development of the organization.
Transversal to the different areas identified:
- Comply with legal requirements and other requirements applicable to our activity, implementing the appropriate actions to ensure compliance.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the integrated management system in the areas of Quality, Safety, Health and Environment by implementing procedures and mechanisms for monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation in the different processes of the organization.
What can we count on?
The personnel working in Inspfalca is Integral, qualified and certified to work in the different projects, capable of:
- Apply Tests
- Analyze Results
- Issue reports in accordance with applicable standards and codes.